• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incredibles 2?

Cinderella8

♥a heard made fullmetal♥
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03...the-incredibles-2-and-cars-3-are-in-the-works

Found this on the normal boards, thought I should bring it over to the TB!

It's awesome to hear that they're working on an Incredibles 2!!! My dad has been complaining since the first one that they need a second :rolleyes2

Anyways, yayy! I hope they go through with it!

Though I am excited for a possible Cars 3, it's admittedly not as exciting as the Incredibles!

:)

Just watched it! Can't wait for it to come out! Along with Finding Dory :cool1:

I will admit I am not really excited about a Cars 3. I thought the second movie was too much. I loved the first Cars movie, but I just think they didn't need to add anything to it.

Cool, and Incredibles 2! That movie was great and there's so many ways one can go with it.

I've waited so long for Incredibles 2! Super excited for that :) I'm pretty excited for Cars 3 too, but definitely not as much as for Incredibles 2... they didn't really need to expand on Cars anymore. Now they're just milking it for what they can get haha.

I'm good with a sequel for The Incredibles. I hope they use the Underminer as the villain, just like in the video game. Cars 3 i'm ok with, but I wasn't happy with the decision to make Planes 2: Fire and Rescue. I think that was too much. Other than these, I'm excited for Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, and I hope they reconsider Newt.

I've been waiting for Incredibles 2 for a while! Cars 3 should be pretty cool too! I really really can't wait for Finding Dory!

I am super duper excited for Incredibles and Finding Dory. Not as excited for Cars 3, but I LOVED Cars 2 and don't doubt they'll come up with good ideas

:goodvibes

Usually sequels aren't as good as the original movie, but I'm still excited!

My family loves The Incredibles, so a second movie is really exciting.

I love almost all of the movies that are created by Disney. Incredibles 1 and 2 both are awesome movies. I just love them. I think everyone enjoy those movies.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03...the-incredibles-2-and-cars-3-are-in-the-works

Found this on the normal boards, thought I should bring it over to the TB!

It's awesome to hear that they're working on an Incredibles 2!!! My dad has been complaining since the first one that they need a second :rolleyes2

Anyways, yayy! I hope they go through with it!

Though I am excited for a possible Cars 3, it's admittedly not as exciting as the Incredibles!

:)

It's about time they started making this! This was a very good movie back in the day, I'm not sure why they took so long and making another sequel. As I'm sure we're all excited to see JackJack all grown up! ;)

I love almost all of the movies that are created by Disney. Incredibles 1 and 2 both are awesome movies. I just love them. I think everyone enjoy those movies.

Wait, Incredibles 2 hasn't happened yet.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter