• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incredibles in the park?

AsherBear

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if there are any incredibles characters or other references to the movie at WDW? My two year old boy is going through an incredibles phase and we are going for xmas this year. :)

At Hollywood Studios in the Animation Bldg, you can see incredibles characters. Mr Incredible, Mrs Incredible and Frozone, many times they rotate or are in pairs.

Meeting the Incredibles was probably the best character greets we had. They were hysterical! They are in Hollywood Studios.. I want to say something with the animation building?? Find out where they are. TOTALLY worth going.

Just a time saver for folks with little ones-you can avoid the show and enter through the shop in the building. Sorcerer Mickey is also out in the Magic of Disney Animation building.

what they said. And the lines are pretty short for both the Incredibles and Sorcerer Mickey. However Frozone is not always there, so don't promise it! there is always a CM who will give you the schedule.

Depending when you are going, you might just get to see Wall-E in the same place!

Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone also appear in the Block Party Bash at DHS. :)

My daughter will be so excited! Her soccer team was The Incredibles and she loved seeing the movie.
:)

Question...Are the incredibles "characters" or real people? By this, are they like the princesses or do they have the full costume? The reason I'm asking is because I was wondering if they will talk...

they are super-real. but they don't talk. not face characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter