• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Incredicoaster Question

lisa cameron

Mouseketeer
Going to DL in 2 weeks. Our first time. I noticed it doesn’t open until 9am and then the LL don’t start until 10am for this ride? Is there a big line at 9am there? I noticed today wait times in the middle of the day have been 110 minutes.

Are you sure about both the opening time and the LL time? Hours for DCA are 8am according to the DL app. Also, I've never seen Incredicoaster closed at opening time unless it wasn't up yet from a maintenance perspective. I doubt the line is long since most people go to either Webslingers or Radiator Racers at Rope Drop.

I was watching times yesterday on the app and that is what happened yesterday. Everything else opened at 8am. It looked scheduled for this ride.

Are you sure about both the opening time and the LL time? Hours for DCA are 8am according to the DL app. Also, I've never seen Incredicoaster closed at opening time unless it wasn't up yet from a maintenance perspective. I doubt the line is long since most people go to either Webslingers or Radiator Racers at Rope Drop.
But it is opens an hour after everything else then I assumed the initial 8am rush then moved on to other big attractions such as incredicoaster?

Like I said, maybe it was down for maintenance when you looked. We've ridden it first thing in the morning and it was a walk on. Looking at the DL app, the ride details shows 8am to 10pm for the hours for the ride.

Like I said, maybe it was down for maintenance when you looked. We've ridden it first thing in the morning and it was a walk on. Looking at the DL app, the ride details shows 8am to 10pm for the hours for the ride.
Thank you for clarifying! We have DAS won’t be rope dropping Racers or Web Slingers and gave a DAS fast pass for Guardians and Toy Story Midway Mania. Trying to figure out a rope drop strategy. Maybe Soarin and then incredicoaster?

Looking this morning and Incredicoaster is open at 8am. 10 minute wait time. Soarin is 25 minutes. We love Pixar Pier in the morning but Soarin is also a good one to rope drop. Can you get a DAS for either?

Yesterday, one side of the loading system was out of service for Incredicoaster. So, you were not seeing typical wait times. The Lightning Lane line was backed up to the top of the pier bridge. It was nuts. Lightning Lane line moved pretty quickly though!

Typically Incredicoaster isn’t too hard to get on. The lines for Guardians, WEB Slingers, Soarin’, and RSR build up pretty quickly but Incredicoaster is usually pretty short in the morning depending on how busy it is. The wait time is often over estimated. Now if it’s been broken down or one loading station isn’t going you’re gonna have to wait longer

Just because LL doesn't start until later doesn't mean a ride is not open. It means they are trying to get you to not use the LL when the line is already short and you would be wasting it. This is a new tweak to Genie+ btw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter