Indiana Jones no longer doing ball stunt?

The ball stunt is one of the more safety critical parts of the show. If there's the least bit of a problem with the equipment (say some water from a recent thunderstorm) they will scratch this portion of the show for the safety of the performer. Its most likely a safety issue rather than an indication of neglect.

So happy to hear your predictions about the show not closing any time soon! Since the announcement of a possible closure, not much info out there regarding timelines. Our last trip I skipped the show and did the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I will definitely take in the show on our upcoming Christmas trip.

It was working last week. I have seen that show so many times and every so often, things go awry and they have measures in place to be able to go elsewhere with the show

Most shows at Disney have a few possible changes that can happen based on a number of different factors. Fantasmic! has about 6 alternate scenarios for rain, tech difficulties, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if IJ has the same thing and that the ball is one of them.

1) They are very cautious about this.
2) The woman directly behind our house has worked the ride for the last 9-years as a technician.
3) She said that several tech difficulties have caused some severe accidents and injuries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter