Indoor eating options?

BubMunkeyBles

DIS Veteran
I have a couple Sea World days coming up and due to medical issues really need to be able able to use meal times to cool off. I know how to do this easily at WDW but not sure on options at Sea World. What quick service places have indoor (preferably air conditioned) seating?

If you wanted to rest and price was not a concern, Sharks Underwater Grill would be your best bet. It is table service though and since you asked for quick service those would be -

Lakeside Grill
SeaFire Grill
Voyagers Smokehouse
Waterway Grill

Expedition Grill would also be an option if you went to the hut furthest away from the restaurant itself. I have found that it can be popular and the opening and closing of the door can heat it up inside, but if no one else comes in while you are eating it can feel rather nice.

The other 4 listed have indoor dining and at least some AC although it can still get warm at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter