Indoor place to see Wishes??

muldey

Mouseketeer
We're sure my ds is autistic(no official diagnosis yet,should know after we return from our trip).He's terrified of the loud sounds fireworks make,but if he is inside he's ok.Is there someplace we can watch them?I'm willing to have a late dinner and try for a reservation if we can watch from a restaurant.We would really love to see this.We'll be in teh MK on the 5th of August,I'm going to look up the time fopr Wishes now.Has anyone tried headphones or ear plugs(I don't know if he'd go fro either do to his sensory issues but may be worth a try) or anything like that?I'm wondering for the loud shows as well.Thanks so much!!

Lisa

At California Grill, 'Ohana and Narcoossee's they pipe in the narration and music.

My grandson doesn't like loud noises especially fireworks. We have noise reduction headphones for him. We take them each time to the park and he wears them during the fireworks or any place were their is a loud noise. They make the trip a lot more bearable.

Go to Ohana's. Very child friendly and so much fun. You can watch the fireworks quietly there and they pipe in the music so you can the whole effect, minus the booms.

You might want to also check out this website. It has not been kept up to date, but it has some good info, especially about dealing with sensitve kids or kids on the autism spectrum.

Thanks so much!We have an AR for O'Hanas at 9:40pm.We can't wait! :cool1:

I will check out that website too,thanks! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter