Inexpensive Halloween Costumes for Adults

cbg1027

Florida Girl
DH and I are invited to a Halloween/1st Birthday Party and it is a costume party. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in many years. Does anyone have good ideas for adult costumes that are on the cheap side? I'm open to couple's costumes.

I had a friend who was a fridge magnet. He painted a small box black, stuck it to his back and every time someone asked what he was he ran over to the fridge, put his back on it and said he was a fridge magnet.

Following because we have friends that have an adult costume party every year for Halloween. We spent entirely too much money last year because we waited until the last minute and had to buy costumes at the Halloween store.

I think the left coast is much more into adult costuming, its all about picking a character from a movie or comic book or TV show. A good place to google is comic con, many are difficult but some are not that hard to pull off. By far number one this year was Harley Quinn from suicide squad, which is not that hard to do. I am woody which is very popular and pretty simple. Zombies are always simple. Look thru the pictures and see what fits you

I like the costume t-shirts that have become popular in the last couple of years. Last year, I was Minnie Mouse. Found the costume t-shirt on clearance at the Disney outlet store around January, wore black pants and found cheap yellow shoes on Amazon. I already had the headband ears. :)

matching with a group is always better. Incredibles is husband friendly, all you need is the shirt and black shorts

DH and I are going on DCL around Halloween and didn't want to spend a lot. He is Jake from State Farm, and I'm Flo from progressive- bought some badges and a Progressive apron on a website. Gonna wear a white polo and pants, DH wearing a red polo and "khakis" thought it was funny and running us about $15.

One year my dh wore a Donald Duck shirt and put a bunch of Disney buttons on his shirt and went as a tourist. You could add sandals with socks, camera, straw hat etc.

Wear anything you want.
Get some cardboard and a Magic Marker.
Write Nudist on Strike on the cardboard.
Attach it to a piece of wood and carry it with you.

Two large square cardboard boxes painted black.
Cut out holes for head and arms.
Paint or attach white circles - one around head hole, two, three, four, and five on adjacent sides.
Boom! You're a pair if dice.

Where's Waldo and Dora the Explorer. Real easy for both.

Waldo - Red and white striped shirt, pair of blue jeans. Red and white beanie hat. Cheapo military-looking glasses.

Dora - black wig, orange shorts, pink shirt. White keds. Cheapo orange backpack.

Thing 1 and Thing 2: Red tops, then white construction paper circle with the words.

One year I taped a bunch of food item boxes to a paper sack and went as a bag of groceries. :)

DH and I are going on DCL around Halloween and didn't want to spend a lot. He is Jake from State Farm, and I'm Flo from progressive- bought some badges and a Progressive apron on a website. Gonna wear a white polo and pants, DH wearing a red polo and "khakis" thought it was funny and running us about $15.

DH and I did this two years ago. Very simple, but so many people told us they loved the costumes! Have fun on your cruise, Flo! :-)

My son was Clark Kent last year. He got a cheap Superman tshirt at Walmart and a pair of glasses from the dollar store and took the lens out since he doesn't need classes. He wore a dress shirt over the Superman tshirt unbuttoned and disheveled. You could go as Lois Lane, or get a Supergirl tshirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter