Infants at DLP

Young Pooh

DIS Veteran
DH and I have visited DLP 3 times but this will be our first trip with DD (age 11 months). I have noticed that there are Baby Care Centres in both parks for feeding and changing and wonder is anyone can tell me what these are like.

Has anyone tried to get baby food heated up in the restaurants? Are they happy to do this for you.

Also, if anyone has been recently do they know what the hotel shops store in the way of nappies and baby food. I don't want to take loads with me but then again, I don't want to be making a trip to the shopping centre on our first day there.

Thanks

The baby care centres are nice and clean. There's room for several babies to be changed at the same time so you don't need to queue up. They are also the lost children centres so there is a room with various cuddly soft toys, colouring in and a tv.

I've never needed to buy baby food whilst in DLRP but I think I've seen it - presumably for sale in the baby care centres. I've never seen nappies for sale anywhere though.

Hi,

Took my son when he had just turned 1, just turned 2, and about to take him just after he turns 3 (we go in September).

The Baby Care Centres are really nice (much better than I expected), and very clean as Joanne mentions. There's plenty of chairs and facilites so even it it's busy it's not too bad.

If I remember correctly I think the Centres sold a limited range of nappies and food, but I'd probably advise you to take your own, the food will probably be different from the stuff we get in the UK so your daughter might not be use to it.

Got to admit the first time we all went I was dreading it with my son being so young but we had a fantastic time, hope it's the same for you.

Cheers

I'm sure that I saw baby food in the shop at the SL ( Jars )

Not sure if they did nappies or not, but I remember thinking how these days these things are much more catered for than when my children were young.
Sign of the times I guess. Mine even had terry towelling nappies so I guess I'm a bit of a dinosaur:paw:

Thanks everyone.

Bilboo, when are you going in September? We will be at the SL from 4th to 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter