Infants/Strollers in Disney restaurants?

juliew

Earning My Ears
Do they allow strollers in Disney restaurants? When we were there four years ago (with DD, then age 4 months), I vaguely remember them asking us to leave our stroller outside. We'll be going to Disney this month with DD (now 4), DS (2), and DS (3 months). Our 3 month old cannot possibly sit in a regular high chair. He is a big kid and has already outgrown his infant seat. Do they have high chairs for infants? What do you do with a child this age during meals? I really don't want him on my lap the entire meal as I need my hands free to deal with my other 2 children. Oh yeah, and maybe eat my own meal :)

-juliew

Greetings from another JulieW! We were in Crystal Palace with our friends who had a baby with them. We were given an infant's high chair, and it worked out well. (Think car seat placed on four legs, more or less.) Since our DS is 6 now, we usually leave our stroller outside, but I think if you explained that you'd be using the stroller as a kind of high chair of sorts, most WDW restaurants wouldn't have a problem.
Welcome to the DIS!
Julie

You can also take strollers in if the baby/child is sleeping. They don't make you wake them up and take them out. Not that you can plan on the baby being asleep, but thought this bit of info might be of use.

Thanks, that's great information - both about the availability of infant high chairs and about not having to wake sleeping babies.

How was the availability of the infant high chairs? Should we reconfirm all of our PSs and specifically request an infant high chair in advance?

-juliew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter