Infinite loop trying to book photo package

JCinMN

Mouseketeer
I am unable to get to a screen to book a photo package. The website just takes me back to the start every time I try. Before the upgrade I could see the options and now i can’t. Has anyone else had this problem? I’ve been trying for two week and now we sail on Friday.

We had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. We were able to book everything else, but not a photo package. I ended up calling DCL directly. The CM said it was a known issue and we able to add it to my account within a few minutes. He said it could take up to 24 hours to appear on our DCL profile, but i showed up within a few hours.

My cruise is coming up in less than two months I tried to add the photo package to my cruise and was told it was sold out through the Internet. I went to Monday the second day of my cruise and was able to add the package that was supposedly sold out for the day before. Not sure what kind of nightmare I could’ve caused myself by doing that but I’m taking a screenshot and I’ll show it to them so that I get the discount when I am on board.

I had a similar problem just make sure you only select one person when trying to book it online and it will work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter