info center in Ocala ??

teachbrooks

Earning My Ears
Can you buy your AP at the center in Ocala? We have bought hoppers there before, but I was wondering if I could get an AP voucher there also.
And, does anyone remember if there is a Sam's Warehouse or WalMart Supercenter very near there.
Thanks,
Karen Brooks

For anyone that is interested. I called the information center, and they said that annual passes may be purchased there. So if you are driving, this could be an option.
We plan to stop here and buy our groceries at a walmart while there.

Just realize that they do not give vouchers in Ocala, it is the real Annual Pass. We bought ours there on 11/23/01 and the lady made sure we realized that the passes would be active from the time we bought them.

Melinda

There is a Sam's club right across the street from the welcome center. You will drive right by it when you follow the road back to I-75.

Thank you all for your replys. I guess I'll be buying mine this next Friday. Can hardly wait.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter