Info on Coral Reef restaurant needed

We've always enjoyed the Coral Reef and eat there every trip. The menu changes seasonally (the December menu was very different than the July menu). One stand-by is the Lobster Bisque, which is delicious, but very filling. The service is great and the atmosphere is lovely. One of our favorites in Epcot.

I had a really enjoyable lunch there last August. The atmosphere was lovely and the service was top noch. My one complaint was the prices of the entrees. They were outrageous. For that reason I just had a bowl off soup and a glass of wine, both of which were excellent. I really enjoyed myself there,but I have a difficult time reccomending it because I'm still in sticker shock.

Melissa

We have been going here for years. Never for dinner though. We always go for lunch. Its a nice spot to cool off in the summer and regroup. We have always had excellent service and enjoyed our meals. They have a nice wine-by-the-glass selection too. DS has always loved the fish, the kid drinks and the Lobster Bisque! We were just there in late december and it was predictably good and relaxing. I adore the salad with key lime vinegarette. The fish is always good and in a good portion. Appetizers can be somewhat smaller than what you might expect. But desserts are definitely meant to be shared.

Enjoy!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We went for dinner last March and it was one of our favorite restaraunts. The ambience is amazing. I loved watching the sharks.
The food is also very good. I have to agree the lobster bisque is out of this world.
I've read alot of bad reports about this restaraunt but we decided to try it anyway and I'm so glad we did. We will definitely do it again.

We ate there this past Oct. It was an unplanned meal but turned out to be one of the highlights of are dining experiences. We arrived for the one of the first dinner seatings (4:30) and askedto have an aquarium side table. This was just perfect for our 4 yo. The food was pricey but very very good. While the bill was more than we like to spend on a meal my DH and I both left very pleased with the whole experience.

Kim

PS we had eaten there in the past but the food was definately tastier this time....bread and all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter