information on HGVC unit please!

bk752

Earning My Ears
Hi,

we will be going to orlando at the end of august and will be staying at the hilton grand vacation club. it looks like we've been assigned the unit of 1BB; we are wondering for those who have stayed there, which building is this unit in and does the one mean ground level unit? thank you for your assistance and any other comment regarding this resort will be much appreciated.

Here is a recent thread that contains some excellent information regarding HGVC. I have a question though..how did you receive your room assignment in advance? We are leaving in five weeks and I would love to know my room assgnment in advance!

HGVC thread

Pam:smooth: :smooth:

Pam,

we did it through rci exchange and, on the confirmation sheet, it listed 1BB under unit#. it could also be i am reading it wrong because i really don't know what 1BB means.

Looking at my confirmation, it also has a unit number. It says 2LK-I have no idea what that means. Hmmm.. I wonder if anybody else knows? I am tempted to call HGVC and ask. From what I have read, it is best to be on the 3rd floor or above. Does that mean 2nd floor or two bedroom? I think I just may call!

Pam:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter