• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Information Please

doxdogy

DIS Veteran
Since, I am planning a trip in February 2003. I have been doing research on any special deals (for lack of a better term) that Disney will offer for this time of year. I noticed that last year it was the Winter Getaway and Sunshine Getaway. I noticed that some of the travel websites stated that it was at select Disney Resorts and some travel websites said just Disney Resorts. My question is this; Is it generally some of the value, moderate and deluxe resorts that are included? Any information would be apprecitated. I have already been able to learn so much from this site on how to save money on my next trip.:p

Usually it is all the resorts but there are only a certain number of rooms at each resort that can be booked at those rates. The only resorts that might not be included in these packages are the Home Away From Home resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter