Ingredients - Skipper's Crew Stew and Food and Wine Tofu Noodles

superchime

DIS Veteran
I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone might happen to have photos of the allergy binder listings for Skipper's Crew Stew from MK and the tofu noodles from The Noodle Exchange food and wine booth at Epcot. I'm trying to track down the source of an allergy I seem to be developing, and these two dishes contain likely candidates. I emailed Special Diets but they won't send me the ingredients because they can change. I know photos people have may not be exactly the same as what I ate, but any clues that can help me put this puzzle together might help. Thanks!

Maybe if you ask what the sourced ingredients were for the dates you ate there, rather than just ingredients in general? :confused3 Noting that you understand that ingredients may not be exactly the same if you were to return.

Alternatively, if you’ve narrowed the possibilities at all, maybe ask if any of the ingredients on your short list might have been used in either of the dishes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter