Inkedupmommas getting married y'all! A WPJ & Disneyfamilymoon PTR!OMG, TR link is UP!

inkedupmomma

modern mouseketeer
I honestly do not know where to start.

I have written one of these things 3 times now, done dining reviews, mnsshp reviews, posted in numerous threads and most of your PTR/Tr's. But today as I sit here in front of my screen, I just don't know where to start.

This here is going to be my source of most venting over the next 5 months. My safe place, my happy place. Where my friends and biggest confidants will eagerly wait for me to write something.

This is no normal PTR. This here is my WEDDING planning journal and Disney-Family-Moon PTR! The MOST important thing I have written on here so far!

So, do you see the dilemma? Where do I start? Normal intros? Proposal story? Honeymoon plans? Wedding plans?

So many choices!

To catch up completely, check out some of my old stuff, like: Your life just fell apart & came back together,what are you going to do next? OR 2weeks, 2 sets of BFF's, 1 incredibly lucky family!

But to get the ball rolling, i'll start with basic introductions.

Here is my family on our last trip to WDW this past September 2011 at MNSSHP

Photo0564FourBySix.jpg

and a more recent picture of us from this past summer in Wildwood,NJ

476.jpg

and now for singular intros

ME- inkedupmomma.... 31,tattooed not ink as in scrap booking, although I do that as well :D

tattooed mom to DD Kayla 11 and DS Jack 6. Obsessed with Disney (duh), pet sitter/daily dog walker, FIANCE to Bob, and all around nut job.. seriously, read my TR!
054.jpg

Next up, the love of my life, FIANCE, and BFF of almost 17 years ,Bob, 32. Nurse by profession, Peter Pan by nature! He is a giant lovable kid! A great step dad to my kids, and LOVES Disney! Hence my bff! Oh and he is super gorgeous. Like I've never laid eyes on anything sexier. Just sayin. Had to be just said.

146-1.jpg

Oh yeah, hes also annoyingly good at everything.. jack of all trades, master of none type deal..only he does master everything. Although, he doesn't see it that way!

Here is us together...well, a few of us together, cause I love us and this PTR/WPJ is ALL about LOVE! Our Love!
067.jpg

070-1.jpg
606.jpg
677.jpg

Next up is DD11 Kayla aka KP aka Kaybooky- Kayla is 11 going on 12 going on 33. She dreams of working as an imagineer one day and I am OK with that. Every penny she earns goes straight to her college fund, and I can only hope her head stays where it is now. She is a young 11, still loves all things Disney, including the princesses! But has moved more recently towards classic Disney. She will be entering MIDDLE school next week and I just can't even begin to grasp that. She loves to read, is a self proclaimed nerd, but hates math, loves all things mustaches, plays soccer, and is a social butterfly. She used to be a big ride wuss..well not big, but I think her little bro being so adventurous kicked in her adventurous spirit. She loves EVERY ride at Disney, but her recent fav was RNR.

Here is Kayla throughout the years starting with 2005, then 2008.2009,2011,2012

DSCF2188.jpg
217.jpg
Disney2009firstcard2661.jpg
1642.jpg
103-1.jpg
149.jpg
230.jpg

yeah.. those last year are as of most recent.. Idk what happened to the baby in that first photo either :( and YES, her glasses are real, not for fashion..see, NERD! Oh, yeah, she LOVES the Nerd line Disney launched, she felt as if they were talking to her personally lol

and last but not least (for this portion anyway...) my DS Jack, 6. ADHD is my Jack. Lover of all things Star Wars, Toy Story, Mickey, Peter Pan.. pretty much all Disney really, but REALLY STAR WARS. Specifically all things dark side lol. He is going into 1st grade this year and has been to Disney 3 times. His future goals are to be the guys that mow the lawns in our community.... currently obsessed with ride on mowers,tractors.. I'm assuming where this lackluster career choice is stemming from... I hope! He is a video game genius.. seriously. We're a gaming family, so we're proud of that, although his time is limited. He also loves all sports, especially swimming, bike riding, rollerblading and soccer! School doesn't come quite as easy for him, but he really seems to love it! He's a total mush pot love bug, and it is amazing how similar he and Bob are. His favorite ride last trip was Expedition Everest! Hoping hes tall enough for RNR this trip.. but I don't think so:/

Pics of Jack through the years, starting with his first trip in 2008..209..2011..2012

4242.jpg
Disney2009firstcard2706.jpg
050.jpg
279.jpg

Wait..where did that baby from 2008 go?? Ugh.

Oh and one more, who sadly won't be with us, but who we love dearly!

Riley dog!
268.jpg

So there is the initial cast and crew, the me the who. We're a crazy bunch, who are totally madly in love and excited about this wedding, which is a LONG time coming for the kids and I! I have truly found my Prince Charming in Bob, and I hope you stick around for the next 153 days to read about all the ups and downs that come with wedding planning/Disneymoon planning all while working a full time job, raising two kids, dealing with back to school, the birth of my new niece due in October, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Kayla's bday, my dads December bday, Bobs dads bday, Xmas, and NYE...and that's just the stuff I know about! There will surely be a Bridal shower/bachelorette party/bachelor arty filled in there too :faint:

Grab you popcorn:: and stick around! I'll need advice, ideas, and support wherever I can get it :)

Hey Jenn

I was on FB and saw you had said you were working on this 2 hours ago, so I had to come and see if it was up yet and it is

So excited :cool1:

Off to read now :surfweb:

So excited to follow around. I love Weddings and I love Disney, so I know this is going be a fun Pre Tr :thumbsup2

Your pics of Kayla and Jack through the years are great. I love seeing the difference from year to year

Can't wait for more :goodvibes

Hiya :wave:

I'm here and woot for me since I get to be at the wedding AND will be at Disney with you guys!!

Hugs and Kisses....

Yeh so excited to join along. Thanks again for sharing. Wedding plans can be stressful but also fun, so enjoy it as much as you can!

My name is Jen btw... I am from Ontario Canada, will be 35 this year and am seriously addicted to Walt Disney world. If I could live there I would...hahaha. We are going back Jan 31 to Feb 10 and haven't told the kids yet. We are going to try to keep it a surprise.

Your family looks great all together! Very happy!

I'm tewtally jealous of Jophia. :)

SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!! Love you & Bob & the kids!

Hi! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding and Disneymoon! You have a beautiful family:goodvibes

Jenn, I'm here (thanks for the message). We're packing up the car to go see the kids, but I'll be back.) :)

Trentmom said:
Hey Jenn

I was on FB and saw you had said you were working on this 2 hours ago, so I had to come and see if it was up yet and it is

So excited :cool1:

Off to read now :surfweb:
:)
Trentmom said:
So excited to follow around. I love Weddings and I love Disney, so I know this is going be a fun Pre Tr :thumbsup2

Your pics of Kayla and Jack through the years are great. I love seeing the difference from year to year

Can't wait for more :goodvibes
I hope it is good and no stress... And thank you, it's hard looking at the pics! Wish I picked one spot to compare! Thanks for joining in again!

OhioDisneyLover said:
Hiya :wave:

I'm here and woot for me since I get to be at the wedding AND will be at Disney with you guys!!

Hugs and Kisses....
Love youuuuuu! Shhhh!!

WDWaddictt said:
Yeh so excited to join along. Thanks again for sharing. Wedding plans can be stressful but also fun, so enjoy it as much as you can!

My name is Jen btw... I am from Ontario Canada, will be 35 this year and am seriously addicted to Walt Disney world. If I could live there I would...hahaha. We are going back Jan 31 to Feb 10 and haven't told the kids yet. We are going to try to keep it a surprise.

Your family looks great all together! Very happy!
Ahhh I like your dates... Stick around! :D

Beka said:
I'm tewtally jealous of Jophia. :)

SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!! Love you & Bob & the kids!

We love you too and can't wait to finally meet you!

ditsypixie said:
Hi! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding and Disneymoon! You have a beautiful family:goodvibes
Thank you! The good stuff is coming soon!

407-W-DISNEY said:
I'm here
Let the planning begin!!!!
Woot! Lots of planning!!

Disneymom77 said:
Joining in! Loved following along on your other TR's! Can't wait for this journey!!
Glad to have you!! I'm
Really excited to share with my disfam!

KatMark said:
Jenn, I'm here (thanks for the message). We're packing up the car to go see the kids, but I'll be back.) :)

Kat, STILL lol at your son hacking your fb! That who you're going to see? Safe travels!

:)

Kat, STILL lol at your son hacking your fb! That who you're going to see? Safe travels!

No, my oldest son who lives with us hacked my FB. We are going to see my engaged son and fiance in their new house for the weekend (engagement pictures posted on my PTR if you want a peek--name of PTR is Oh The Pressure to do a PTR).

Love your introductions, and I know this is going to be the most special trips of all for you. Looking forward to following along.

Oh my gosh!! I'm so happy for you!! :yay:

I read in part from your TR about how you and Bob came to be, and then I sorta fell off the face of the earth where the Dis is concerned. I guess people do that from time to time. :laughing:

The pictures of you so happy just makes my heart want to burst, who knew that you could go from such a life stompin stuation, to a life full of love and bliss in such a short time?!? :faint:

I seriously couldn't be happier for you!! :hug: Bob is perfect for you and the kiddos. :goodvibes

Can't wait to read more about your wedding plans! :banana:

Signing up for this ride! Great intro's and a beautiful family. A family Disneymoon sounds heavenly! Can't wait to read about your wedding plans.

Yay Yay Yay I'm ready!! popcorn::

I get being into Nerds, but WHAT is with the mustaches?? Brent's daughter really likes them too. I just don't get it! lol

Congratulations! You have a darling family:) Can't wait to hear about your plans on this most amazing trip!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYY :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Just got home from work & reading this was the first thing I did!!

I cant wait!!!

I'll be visiting in Disney with you guys too.

P.S. I am obsessed with the pic of Kayla & Jack on the "magic carpet" What a stinkin cute idea!!!! :love:

I'm totally supposed to be working right now, but I hopped onto the DIS to see if anyone read my PTR (nope, it's getting very depressing!) and got this as a bonus!!!!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter