Inquiry from newspaper reporter

charlespbg

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was given permission by Pete Werner to post to the message boards for a story I'm working on.

My name is Charles Passy and I'm a writer based in Florida. I'm doing a story for the New York Times' Sunday travel section that looks at customer service at Disney parks and resorts. It's tied to the 50th anniversary celebration.

I'm particularly trying to gauge if customer service has improved or declined in recent years at Disney parks and resorts (in Florida and California). I'm a longtime Disney World passholder myself and recently had a rather bizarre and problem-riddled stay at the Saratoga Springs Resort. But I also had some marvelous experiences at the parks during that visit.

I'm curious if others have interesting stories to tell -- good or bad -- about recent visits to the parks and resorts.

I can be reached via email through this board or you're welcome to post here. Let me know if you're interested in speaking to me and we can arrange a time for a phone interview.

Thanks!

P.S. If you would like to verify my credentials before we speak, I'd be happy to put you in touch with my Times editors or provide email links to my stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter