*insert catchy title here* Two Teen Girls Take On WDW! July 1-9 @ Pop Century!

JerseyGirl92

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie. But, please, call me, Steph. I’m a longtime lurker on the Dis Boards, but first time poster. So, obviously, this is my first ever pre- trip report!

You're moving into a land of both shadow of substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into…

Steph and Michelle’s eight nights and nine days at Pop Century! July 1- July 9, 2010!!!

(Or, at the very least, you’ve crossed over into the land of PLANNING)

We’re an 18 year old and a 19 year old paying our way to WDW ourselves! We’ve worked hard, and it hasn’t always seemed certain that we would go, but now it’s finally happening! We’re going to do it all! All four theme parks, Downtown Disney, both water parks, and all the food we can eat! No little kids, no parents, no one to slow us down! - So! Many! Exclamation! Points! - Packages have been booked, ADRs have been made, tickets have been purchased- we’re ready to go! Now, comes the waiting. Greattt.

A little background…

I have been to Walt Disney World a grand total of nine times! Spoiled? Not really. Family of Disney lovers? Indeed. I’ve also been on a Disney Cruise. I have nothing (save for just a few less than pleasant experiences) but AWESOME memories of time spent at Walt Disney World with family and friends. It was a MAJOR part of my childhood, and still continues to play a big role in my life. I’m only happy if I have a trip to WDW to look forward to! I am particularly excited about this trip because it will be the second time I have been with a friend to WDW! Back in March 2008, my robotics team (which I joined solely based on rumors of a Disney World trip) spent five nights at POFQ , spending our days competing at UCF, and our nights, and a full day, running around the parks! More on that later. Anyway, it was the first time I had been with friends to the World and it was some of the most fun I had ever had there! I’m betting this trip will be even more fun! Michelle is one of my best friends and we always have an awesome time when we’re together and come up with fun things to do. (Example: Just last summer, Michelle and I spent a whole week painting our friend Shelby’s room lime green, and painting various pictures, a mural, and even splatter painting one of her walls! We left our hand prints and names too. Shelby was away at the time and it was her Mom’s idea to let us paint her room! She even paid for the paint and let us sleep in Shelby’s room. We got Shelby’s reaction on video when she saw her room. PRICELESS). Anyway, the point is, Michelle and I are sure to have a great time together! It’s her first trip there and my tenth, so I’ll be serving as tour guide/primary trip planner lol.

Coming up next… a little history on my previous trips to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter