Inside Cinderella's during fireworks?

scrump

<font color=royalblue>so the decision has been mad
I have PSs for dinner at Cinderella's during Wishes... I know the view's not going to be great, but we thought it would be something different to try while we're there. I heard they pump the music into the dining hall during the fireworks...

Has anyone done this and have any thoughts?

We had dinner in the Castle last October and had a lovely view of some of the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks. The BEST part was leaving the MK when it was almost empty.

Just an FYI - I heard that because of all the narration, etc, in Wishes, they are NOT piping the music into the restaurants.

Don't know for sure - but be prepared!

hmmm...OK, thanks for the heads up, CRCrazy. that's too bad, if it's true. i thought it would be neat to see/hear what that would be like.

We've watched the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks from CRT and the view was beautiful.. haven't seen Wishes, yet, though, but I assume the view would be equally as nice.

We too have seen the fireworks from CRT! They dim the lights and the view is beautiful. I remember hearing music from inside!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter