• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inside Club 33

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
I was looking through pictures to submit for the Happiest Faces on Earth promotion and ran across these ones. These are from my first visit to Club 33 on my 33rd birthday (in 2000).

f57ef3a6.jpg

f57ef35a.jpg

f57ef153.jpg

f57eeedf.jpg

f57eedb9.jpg

f57eed31.jpg

f57ee55e.jpg

Hope you enjoy them.

What, no bathroom shots???

Seriously, love the pics. I've been once, and if I can hold out another 15 yrs, my company lets us use the corporate membership for 25 yr anniversary dinners.

AHHHH so lucky!! So how'd ya get in? Looks like you had the place to yourselves!!! Thanks for sharing! :cheer2:

Thanks for the pics! We were there in 2000, too! The pictures brought back wonderful memories!!! I doubt I'll ever get an opportunity to go back, which is probably okay, since it wouldn't be a once in a lifetime thing if I went twice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter