Inspirational Disney Quotes

peterloveswdw

Still Wearing My Goofy Hat
I was just thinking. Since I started the "Inspirational Disney Songs" thread a few days ago, I had all the Disney movies I have seen kinda floating around in my mind. And the thing that surprised me most was the fact that a lot of the stuff I tell people and remind myself for inspiration has come from a Disney movie.

So I was wondering if you have any favorite inspirational Disney movie/TV show quote(s) that you absolutely love.

Here is one of my favorites.

"The footprints of an Angel are love. And where there is love, miraculous things can happen." Maggie Nelson (character) from "Angels in the Outfield"

Ahhh, "Keep moving forward" from Meet the Robinson's. (and Walt of course) ;)

See my avatar-that's my favorite but another I really like is:
"You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew." - Pocahontas

See my avatar-that's my favorite but another I really like is:
"You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew." - Pocahontas

I love love love that quote. Love it.

I have a favorite Walt quote, but it didn't come from any movie.

"Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life." —Walt Disney

I'm changing this thread a little. Since the great Walt Disney said many memorable things, please feel free to post any quotes from him as well along with your favorite quotes from any Disney movie.

here is my all time favorite disney quote. It's from Winnie The Pooh I think. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

Mine's not from a movie, song, or Walt- it's about WDW though. It's the one in my signature by Glenn Beck that reads-

"My favorite part of Disney is probably most people's least favorite part of Disney. My favorite part of Disney is Main Street. It's when you first walk through those gates and you get off the monorail and you walk through the gates and you get to see Main Street and you get to see the Castle. And the reason why it's my favorite part is because that's where the magic happens for me. The magic doesn't happen in the Pirates of the Caribbean, the magic doesn't happen on the, you know, "It's a small world" ride. The magic happens when you first walk in and you see that and I think the reason is because the magic of Disney is not in the audio-animatronics. The magic of Disney is you believe that the world is a happy place, it's the happiest place on Earth. You believe that people are good to each other. The Disney employee likes their job, or at least that's what you feel. They're good. They make you feel good. They are always smiling. Maybe it's fake. I don't know. But you feel good and you have that moment of magic where you feel like it can be this way. The magic is you're elevated into a higher place. You are elevated into a -- maybe it's a place of the past, maybe it's a place that never existed, it's just a place that we want to exist but it's a place to where people are good to each other. "

I don't know if that counts or not..... but it should.:hippie:

From Cinderella:

"No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing the dreams that you wish will come true".

2 From Sleeping Beauty:

"Maleficent doesn't know anything about love, or kindness, or the joy of helping others. You know, sometimes I don't think she's really very happy." - Fauna

"So arm yourself with this enchanted Shield of Virtue, and this mighty Sword of Truth, for these weapons of righteousness will triumph over evil." -Flora

From Dumbo:
"What's the matter with his ears? I don't see nothin' wrong with 'em. I think they're cute." -Timothy Mouse

"Yes, you wish and dream with all your little heart. But remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You gotta help it along with some hard work of your own. Then...you can do anything you set your mind to"
- The Princess and the Frog

I am not sure if this counts, but it was on the bottom of the Mickey earrings I bought myself.

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.

"A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it's the only weapon we have." ~ Roger Rabbit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter