• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inspirational video to achieve your goals

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!

I originally posted this on the WISH boards, but I wanted to share here with you my friends as well. Quick backstory: I have been working towards my goal of running the Goofy Challenge at Walt Disney World, but have been temporarily sidelined twice now with injuries.

I watch this video often to keep me motivated ... It was made by Roger Wright, who in 10 months lost over 100 pounds and trained for the Boston Marathon for charity and for his health.

I share this with you my DISfriends to show all that we can achieve any goal, not just for weight loss, not just for running ... but ANY goal if we stay positive, keep focused, and remember to be generous and grateful. :thumbsup2 Good luck with your goals, and enjoy!

Running for my Existence! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLfj1VkGq4o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter