~~inspired by all the other sandwich threads...what is your favorite SUBWAY sandwich?

Stephieann

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>Oh no....he is M
What is your favorite Subway sandwich?
I like the Chicken bacon ranch with black olives!!

I like the roasted chicken breast with cucumbers, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and red wine vinagrette sauce.

I always get roast beef, swiss, lettuce with chipotle mayo on the bun that has the cheese baked on it (cant recall what it is called, LOL)

Wheat bread, NO CHEESE, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, black olives, salt, pepper and red wine vinagrette. But I have a FULL SET of braces and can't eat subs! I'm really dying for Jersey Mike's, though!

I get spicy italian (meat and cheese only), toasted, no veggies, with red wine viniagrette (no mayo). Then I layer Lay's potato chips in the sandwich for a lovely crunch!

Seafood and Crab on wheat with pepper, no salt.

OR

Cold Cut Combo (I only ask for turkey and ham) on wheat with swiss cheese, bell peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo and pepper, no salt.

Depends on my mood.

Tuna sub on italian bread with mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheese

or

Ham & cheese on italian bread with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles (heated up)

I have gone to subway since i can remember but all i get is the tuna on hearty italian!yum i love it totally plain!

Meatball sub with provolone and parmesan cheese. I rarely get it though because it's fatty.

I love the Italian BMT on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, toasted with lettuce, tomatoes, spicy mustard, vinegar and oregano....

My son loves their Chicken Parm toasted plain.

Yum Yum!!!

My son is the weekend manager of a Subway near his college, and he said that there is a lady who comes in and orders a tuna with pepperoni for her 7 year old daughter!

christineann said:
My son is the weekend manager of a Subway near his college, and he said that there is a lady who comes in and orders a tuna with pepperoni for her 7 year old daughter!
Ewww, that is gross!

Roasted chicken breast with their fat free honey mustard on wheat. All the fixings except pickles...their pickles are blech ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter