Inspired by ead79-ever seen a wedding with Cinderella's Coach at GF?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
When we were at WDW 2 weeks ago, we saw a bride getting into Cinderella's Coach with the white ponies, etc. just like when Samantha Brown was at the GF. I was so excited-I'd never seen that before (except on TV). It was so exciting! Just wondering-anyone else ever seen it?

Not at GF but in MK on Valentine's Day, 1996 we saw a newlywed bride and groom in the coach going around the circle there at the front of Cindy's Castle. We even got a video of them...it was sooo beautiful and just so magical. Of course I was with my groom of 8 years and he just smiled...never would say it was cute or romantic!!! But a great memory for us to share!!!!

I saw one while I was riding in the monorail... the bride was in the glass coach with her parents. The coach was being pulled by 2 white horses and had 2 coachmen wearing powdered wigs :) It looked so pretty!!!

We were stopping by the GF just to check things out when the coach pulled up with the Bride and Groom and even the footmen. Of course everyone stopped to see what was going on and when the they got out everyone started clapping and the groom got misty. It was awesome!!

I saw the bride and groom posing for pictures at the GF with the glass coach and footmen. It was really cool. We stood the for a while just watching them. I was wishing it was me.

Go in April and those brides with the glass coach are a dime a dozen. We saw so many using it. The ponies are cute!
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter