(Inspired by YCE thread)What time does your mailman come??

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Ours usually comes around 2:30

Our Italian postman comes around 10 a.m. Our US mail has to be gotten at the base and they are only open from 3-5 p.m. M-F.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

Ours comes 2:30-3:00. Can be very LONG when you're waiting for something special!;) On the other hand, the UPS guys usually comes sooner!:D

Who knows?:rolleyes:

Used to come around 10...now it shows up around 3...but somedays it gets there later.

Between 4 and 5. It's a pain when I am waiting for something (hint, hint, no YCE yet). It used to come in the a.m., but I think he turned his route around backwards (the first is last and the last if first). When I'm not waiting for something special (hint, hint) I get the mail once every three days or so. It doesn't come to my house, I have to go to a central box where everyone's boxes are. That's the way they do it in the new subdivisions here. I hate not getting it at my house, too much hassle.

Seems like any old time he feels like:mad: :mad: :mad:

Usually between 11:00 and 3:00

Steve

Between 5:00 and 5:30. On Fridays and Saturdays he sometimes comes as much as an hour early, but not all the time.

I think based on the times I have been home from work around 2-5 pm. Usually the ones who do our route more regularly get it done closer to 2.

He usually comes during the middle of Days of Our Lives, so about 1:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter