Instacart question 🤔

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
Will Instacart leave groceries with Bell Services? We're planning to fill / pack a carry-on size bag to check full of beer (have done this several times before) but will want to get a few perishables delivered. We arrive somewhat early in the morning so I know our room won't be ready yet. We're planning to head straight to MK and stay at least through our dinner res if not longer. I have only used Instacart at Disney once before and met them @ the resort on that trip. Their prices are so much better than any other delivery service but I don't want to have to try to time leaving the park early to meet them. Just wondering if they'll leave the order or not? Thx

You might want to check out Walmart grocery delivery. We found their prices MUCH better than Instacart & they also deliver to Bell Services (if no alcohol)
We use Walmart delivery also. We had an early delivery with alcohol when we were hanging by the pool, I just met them at Bell Services and they took it in and stored it until our room was ready.

We use Walmart delivery also. We had an early delivery with alcohol when we were hanging by the pool, I just met them at Bell Services and they took it in and stored it until our room was ready.
Wanted to know when you ordered from Walmart, we're they pretty much on time with their delivery. Thinking about using them for beer, water and few other things, instead of taking a uber to go to a store.

One difference I have found between Instacart nd Walmart is that Instacart let's you specify replacement items if what you want is not in stock. Walmart does not. Also, if you did not specify a replacement or that item is also not in stock, the shopper will text you and ask what to do. Walmart did not do this for me leaving me to make a second order to get what I needed.

One difference I have found between Instacart nd Walmart is that Instacart let's you specify replacement items if what you want is not in stock. Walmart does not. Also, if you did not specify a replacement or that item is also not in stock, the shopper will text you and ask what to do. Walmart did not do this for me leaving me to make a second order to get what I needed.
Thank you for responding, almost like they do here at home. Not really ordering much except for beer, soda, water and munchies for the room.

I don't know how it's been in Orlando, but here in central NC, WalMart delivery has been very hit or miss and mostly miss. I've had much better luck with InstaCart.

I don't know how it's been in Orlando, but here in central NC, WalMart delivery has been very hit or miss and mostly miss. I've had much better luck with InstaCart.

Thank you for your response I use them here in Maryland and yea Walmart is hit and miss. I'm using them for beer soda and water mostly a few snacks.

Wanted to know when you ordered from Walmart, we're they pretty much on time with their delivery. Thinking about using them for beer, water and few other things, instead of taking a uber to go to a store.
Our orders have arrived on time

We only use Walmart delivery while on vacation and staying on site. We schedule an order for pick up when we are staying off site. We had a few substitutions in one of our pick up orders, but they substituted to a larger size of the same item and we were charged for the smaller size. Luckily, we've had really positive results.

Our experiences (many) with Walmart grocery delivery in WDW have been excellent - they always arrive within the first 10 minutes of the delivery window (you can track them, & they text you when near). It's nice that they replace any OOS items excluding alcohol with either a larger version of the item or with a better brand (just approve substitutions when ordering), at no additional charge.
Instacart & Amazon are easily over 25-30% more expensive - on a small order, that's not a big deal, but with our orders being about $250 (for 2 weeks), that's a significant savings.

For any of these deliveries, how are you completing the delivery address? Do you include "resort guest"?

Also, considering using Shipt service from Winn-Dixie. There's a first time code for free delivery "getshipt". I do like the idea of a personal shopper texting for substitutions.

For any of these deliveries, how are you completing the delivery address? Do you include "resort guest"?

Also, considering using Shipt service from Winn-Dixie. There's a first time code for free delivery "getshipt". I do like the idea of a personal shopper texting for substitutions.
We just put our name and the resort address

It's nice that they replace any OOS items excluding alcohol with either a larger version of the item or with a better brand (just approve substitutions when ordering), at no additional charge.
I learned the hard way on the alcohol to order the most generic to make sure it will be in stock.

Does Instacart deliver to Bell Services? We need a grocery delivery that will deliver to Bell Services instead of meeting a driver for a pick-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter