Instruments

I play clarinet, but I'm the rising senior, current junior, drum major of my marching band.

i play guitar and have since 3rd grade i also sing pretty well and can play drums a little but i like guitar best
peace and love:hippie:

I play clarinet in the school band.(I am going into my fourth year of playing clarinet)

Outside of the band room, I play piano( been playing for a little less than a year) and a little guitar (probably about half a year.)

I was in band in 6th grade and I played the french horn.

In 7th grade I tried the flute.

I've also tried the violin, guitar, and piano before. I'm not musically inclined at all, so I couldn't play any of them very well! haha

I sing. That's all. I love to and I'm good at it. I take voice lessons, which makes it closer to an "instrument." ;)
My sister, on the other hand, plays piano, oboe, and saxaphone and is phenomenal at them all. She also sings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter