inter-connecting rooms? (and wheelchairs)

redmel1621

Earning My Ears
Hi

Sorry for just barging in here, I am wondering if anyone knows whether Cheyenne has inter-connecting rooms? Or any of the hotels for that matter.

My MIL has come into a bit of money and has suggested I price up a holiday for her and us. There will be 7 of us in total, MIL, Hubby, Me and 4 kids (1, 2, 8, 10) Now on looking it seems we are best to go early next year as we would get all four kids free on the stay and play under 12, plus if she books soon then we would also get 25% off. The thing is we need 2 rooms, so I was thinking MIL and the two older boys in one room me, hubby and the tots in the other....As she is not really used to the kids (or them to her) I would prefer if we could be joined so they could get easy access to us if needed.

One other question actually... I know they do pushchair and I imagine they do wheelchairs, do they have motorised scooters or are they just push along wheelchairs!!

TIA

Mel xx

I can't help on the wheelchairs I'm afraid, but I'm sure someone will be able to help.

All the Disney on-site hotels have connecting rooms. The only thing is that they will say when you book that they cannot guarantee connecting rooms.

However, if you email them a week before you go and then phone the hotel directly a couple of days before you go, they will take note on the booking system again. Your reservation is only loaded onto the hotel booking system a few days before arrival, so it's best to call them when the hotel can actually see your booking.

We need connecting rooms too and so far have always had them when requested. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter