Interactive Places and Spaces in the Parks (and outside)?

rwalker1304

Are we there yet? Calgary, Alberta.
It's been a while since we've been to WDW (2014)...I recall several interactive places and spaces in the parks that add to the magic. I recall the phone on the wall on Main Street. There's some interactive items in the line at the 7DMT. Agent P in World Showcase. Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Pirate's Adventure.

What am I missing? What is new? What is the best?

I am certain my 10yo will get a kick out of these things and the 7yo will be in awe. And heck, I find them to be loads of fun myself.

Thx!

Some other rides with interactive items (while waiting in line): The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan's Flight, and Haunted Mansion.

7DMT no longer has the gem-sorting spot.

Disney is promoting Play Disney Parks within the MDX app. They think guests want to be on their phones while in line. ;)

We are going to bring along a recent (or latest) copy of Hidden Mickeys to pass the time and we expect (aside from checking MDE) to be keeping the phone screen time to a minimum. This is prime family time, and I don't want to be buried in my phone.

I do understand that the Play app will have some major functionality in Galaxy's Edge, that will be in keeping with the theme and story, so that will be a bit of an exception.

There's a trivia game in the stand by line at Soarin' (was added at the time they added in the 3rd theater)
There's some sort of game in stand by at Space Mountain (though this is not new)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter