Interactive Wand Question

Hey its been a while since I been at Universal and I have a wand from a long time ago? Will it work still or do I need to go to a place where they sell wands to reactive it or what? Thanks šŸ˜Š

As long as it isnā€™t cracked it should work. Its just a reflective piece, no inner workings or anything else ā€œto make it workā€. As long as it reflects light itā€™s fine.

Mine still works, and we got it over 10 years ago. I think as long as it is not broken, you are ok. Thank goodness because the new ones cost like twice what we paid.

I took mine to the wand shop when it didn't work and they replaced the tip - no charge. They also gave me a new map once. The replacement tip was a couple of years ago. I am an old lady of 75 so maybe I just got pity from one of those 20 somethings. Doesn't hurt to ask.

It should work as long as the tip is okay. Mine still works and I've had one for years. If you have problems take them to the wand shop. I look doing spells so much fun. You might find some that are not working but they have a cool sign.

1000001356.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter