interest in an embellishment swap???/

twingle3

Mouseketeer
hi everyone, i know that we recently had a eyelet, brad,fiber swap but would anyone be interested in a embellishment swap? this would be buttons, fiber, ribbon, slide mounts, eyelets, brads, stickers and whatever else anyone suggests. this is an easy swap...everything can be purchased and nothing has to be made. there would be different groups of 5 and you could sign up for all or only a few groups. the only thing is that if you sign up for something in one group and the same thing in another group it would need to be a different color or style as others my sign up in the same groups. just checking interest. i was involved in one on another board and it was great. i got all kinds of embellishments that werent themed and i could use them for whatever type of page i want.
let me know if there is any interest. thanks angie

:yay:

I'd do it if I there ended up being a group that didn't have so much brad/eyelet/fiber/ribbon (like the last swap) and did have more of the other type stuff!!! (so I guess I'll have to wait til sign-ups to see if I can get a group like that!) :teeth:

I would be interested too. Sounds like fun!

I'd be interested!! I think I'm turing into a swapaholic.

Great response....now, since this is my first time hosting a swap i need to find out if there is someone special that needs to approve it or if i can go ahead and just list it. also, does anyone have any other suggestions for embellishments that you would like to see listed? is a due date of the middle of may okay and then i can swap out and back to you by the end of may? does this give everyone enough time? if not let me know. thanks so much for the response and once i know if i can just post this then that is what i will do toward the end of the week. i hope we get a mix up of embellishments from everyone. its always neat to see what others use.
thanks again
angie

I'll play too! I look forward to seeing the details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter