Interesting article about Florida restaurants

Did you check out the link to the lists of violations? http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/data/restaurants/

Two of the worst in the area--Bennigans and Wild Flames--are practically across the street from one another. Remind me to stay away from that stretch of 535! Found some Sea World and PI places on the list, but thankfully no more than 1 violation a piece.

Interesting that in my area Ruby Tuesdays had the most violations, and I've gotten sick each time I've eaten there.

Heather, check out our favorite "roach place" that neither of us will return to--the most recent inspection showed "Presence of insects or rodents." Ya think?

Anne

Anne, that was because of me! I called in to report insects, and they went out, inspected, and called me back to let me know the outcome. But the problem is that people eating there, unless they actually see roaches themselves, would have no idea about this. I don't understand the Florida sanitation scoring system! Why can't guests be made privy to this information?

Anyhoo, I was stunned when I looked up Roy's, that I've been touting so highly, and saw a plethora of violations. And they were still much better than all these 192 restaurants we have out by us! Just one more week to deal, then we're moving to the house. Halleluia :)

Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter