• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting Park Hours Note

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
I'm going in mid-March and have been checking on an ADR for Sci Fi...park hours for HS are still listed as the park closing at 7 that day, but just as of today, dinner reservations are available until 8...yesterday, the cut-off was 7.

That is interesting because even before covid they had adrs way psty closing time

I saw the same thing... While I'd like an hour more in the park, our Oga's ADR at 7:55pm would be cool if they closed at 7pm!

I saw the same thing... While I'd like an hour more in the park, our Oga's ADR at 7:55pm would be cool if they closed at 7pm!

This is a great point! I already decided that if the park still closes at 7, we'll just get in line for ToT or RR right at 7 then go to dinner after instead of leaving.

Yeah, I was all excited when I saw this because I thought they were extending hours, but it seems to be just Oga's, 50s Prime Time and Sci Fi. Weird.

Almost reserved the Oga's in my excitement because we couldn't get it at our 60 day mark, but then I remembered that sugary drinks at bedtime is not a great idea for my 9-year olds. They be like::stitch:

I was excited to grab Sci Fi at 7:50! We were planning on beginning the day at HS, then hopping to Epcot at 2:00. Do you think we will need to be back at HS before 7 (if that stays the closing time) or will they let us in after closing if we show the ADR? To be honest, I think the hours will be extended, but just in case....

I was excited to grab Sci Fi at 7:50! We were planning on beginning the day at HS, then hopping to Epcot at 2:00. Do you think we will need to be back at HS before 7 (if that stays the closing time) or will they let us in after closing if we show the ADR? To be honest, I think the hours will be extended, but just in case....
You have to enter the park before official closing.

This is a great point! I already decided that if the park still closes at 7, we'll just get in line for ToT or RR right at 7 then go to dinner after instead of leaving.
We had 7:55p ADR at Primetime on Mon Jan 11 with HS closing at 7p.

We did SDD as last ride then moseyed around a bit. Checked in at 7:40, seated at 8p. We were the last guests leaving the park. About 10 security and 15 CMs grouped at the exit waving us goodbye. It was fun!

We got Oga's at 7:45 in a couple weeks. Some of the other park hours have been extended (Presidents week) but HS is holding fast at 7pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter