• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interior/Exterior corridors?

Pluto14

Mouseketeer
I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me which DVC resorts have interior corridors and which have exterior corridors. I know SSR and OKW have exterior, but what about the others (including VB and HH).

Thanks!

Except for SSR and OKW, all other WDW DVC resorts are interior corridors.

HH isn't organized like the WDW DVC resorts. I guess you would classify them as exterior, but the HH rooms are in separate buildings and resemble condo buildings as opposed to a hotel.

BWV, BCV and VWL all have interior (which is why we like them). HHI has exterior access.

HBC

At HH, the lodge has a few villas that are interior access. The rest are exterior similar to SSR. The other buildings that are not part of the lodge are similar to OKW buildings but on a smaller scale with just a few units per building.

I never really thought of OKW as having exterior corridors at all. It is more like a direct access rather than a corridor or hallway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter