Internal Shuttles?

mom2taylorandemily

Not so patiently waiting our next trip to Disney..
We have stayed at CBR and utilized the internal shuttle, but I thought I had heard that other moderates that were large were adding internal shuttles. If this is true, which ones if any added them? This may make us change our minds about staying at CBR and moving to POR or even CSR for our upcoming trip. Thanks in advance.

I have not heard that. I'd be surprised if they did that. After 7 stays at CBR we've never used it once. And we always notice there's never anyone on it when it goes by or stops at our village.

You can also use park buses as internal shuttles, provided you confirm with the driver that he will be stopping at the station you intend to get to before heading out to the parks :)

I honestly don't see the need for one at CSR, unless you're in the Ranchos.

Port Orleans does not have an internal Bus. You can ask the driver if he will be stopping at the main depot or will be heading over to the French Quarter side next, but do not just get on the bus, or you may find yourself at Epcot instead of the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter