International airfare--grrr...my fare went but too bad for me!

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Funny thing is I work for an airline, but I happen to be blessed to work for one that is very flexible. I just checked my airfare on Lufthansa for our Germany Adventure in September (while confirming their luggage restrictions), and it has went down $114.00 per person. Too bad for me that Lufthansa does not honor fare reductions. Oh well, I keep telling myself that had I not booked then the fare would have went up $300 or the one nonstop would be full.

A great number of families in our trip last week to Germany flew Lufthansa.

My fare was not too bad. Yesterday morning I was asked to give up my seat due to oversold flight and Delta put me up in the Kapinski at the Airport and gave me 3 meal vouchers for $50 and $1,000 in ticket vouchers. Funny thing, I usually ask about overbooking but this time I didn't and they asked me. So with what I got back, my ticket was paid for. That made for a nice homecoming.

Your non stop flight is good. I connected thru NYC going and Atlanta returning. Missed the Atlanta flight due to us leaving a little late from Munich and bad tailwind. Had an hour to get thru customs and immigration and security again and missed it by less than 3 minutes. UGH!!! I left an hour later, so that was not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter