International Bellyflopp Cahmpion 10/27

MBD1215

Mouseketeer
Yes folks,my life goal has been reached, "I AM THE INTERNATIONAL BELLYFLOPP CHAMPION " from the 10/27 cruise.

You guys are giving me entirely too too too much to look forward to in a weeks vacation.
belly flop contest......
last man/woman standing contest
last/man woman on the ship in cozumel contest........

smiles Patty

So that is who that master bellyflopper was... you beat out some of my friends!

Wasn't that a great cruise (10/27)! FANTASTIC weather, the theme nights rocked the house, and the shows were awesome.

If only I had won Jackpot Bingo, the trip would have been complete.

perfect weather on the boat and then back at the park, wife and I had great time, our two boys said it was the best vacation ever.now to start planning the next one.. anybody know how much the final bingo was??

$1300 and I was one number away from winning it!!!

One lady won it outright.... lucky duck!!!

My DH was the IBFC on the 10/26 Magic. Did you parade around with your Gold Medal too? He also was one of the winners for funniest costume in the adult Halloween costume contest. Another Gold Medal. I'm so proud.... Patty :bounce:

wore medal for about an hour, it got me a free beer, and a couple of compliments on my training results(belly).

My husband won second place in the chipping contest. He got the first hole in one and ended with 20 points. He beat the ship record of 19 points. It was short lived though... The guy right after him got a hole in one and ended with 21 points. The guy who won 1st place got a putter. DH doesn't golf so he was happy with the second place prizes: a great DCL coffee mug (for me) and a DCL pin (for DD (5)). He got kisses from his two girls!

On our cruise on the Magic the Int. Belly Flop Contest was on Monday (a Sea Day) at 3:00. It was listed in the Navigator under Pool Games. You should check your Personal Navigator on your day at sea in case the the time or day changes. There are two days at sea on the Magic. Have Fun! Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter