International Gateway Tents?

Cygnus 2112

Mouseketeer
I saw the temperature tent at Epcot in a picture today but I didn't see any by Int'l Gateway....I imagine that will be open, no? They can't expect the Epcot Resort guests to travel to the front (via bus?) can they?

I saw the temperature tent at Epcot in a picture today but I didn't see any by Int'l Gateway....I imagine that will be open, no? They can't expect the Epcot Resort guests to travel to the front (via bus?) can they?
I am sure IG will be open by July 15 for Crescent Lake and Skyliner Resorts.

There have never been scheduled buses from the Epcot resorts to the front gate. They have always been expected to use the International Gateway. I am confident that will be the case when the park opens.

I think only the front entrance will be open. Seems like I read it somewhere but can't remember where. About 1/3 of the Disney CMs were CPs and they cannot get here yet. I figure you have to go to main gate to be screened into the park instead of having to man 2 covid tents for 1 park. Check with your resorts. That may have changed and they may have decided to open the back entrance also.

I think only the front entrance will be open. Seems like I read it somewhere but can't remember where. About 1/3 of the Disney CMs were CPs and they cannot get here yet. I figure you have to go to main gate to be screened into the park instead of having to man 2 covid tents for 1 park. Check with your resorts. That may have changed and they may have decided to open the back entrance also.

How are EP resort guest supposed to get to the front entrance???

There have never been scheduled buses from the Epcot resorts to the front gate. They have always been expected to use the International Gateway. I am confident that will be the case when the park opens.
How are EP resort guest supposed to get to the front entrance???

They will add buses to take you to the front of EPCOT if the IG is closed.

There have been a few times the IG has been closed for construction and that is what they do.

Are they doing temperature checks before people get on the skyliner? If not, they will also have that group to move from IG to the front of EPCOT. Seems like it would be cheaper to screen at IG than transport everyone to the front gate.

There is no way that providing bus transportation from 8 hotels to the front of Epcot is more cost effective than setting up a temperature screening tent and having a half dozen CMs man it at the IG.

Steve

There is no way that providing bus transportation from 8 hotels to the front of Epcot is more cost effective than setting up a temperature screening tent and having a half dozen CMs man it at the IG.

Steve

Especially since they are no longer cramming people into the buses (so probably even more buses and drivers required).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter