• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

international gateway

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
Hello,
My DF and I are staying at the BWI in May and were wondering if you can enter through the international gateway before the world showcase opens (like around 9:00 am) to get to future world.
Thanks!:D :cool:

Yes, they have CMs standing around guiding you to the front,and WS areas roped off.

So you can't walk around WS at 9am? I thought it would be nice to walk around WS early morning with a coffee. S

No-they basically coral you to Future World area-It's also quite a walk. You might want to plan accordingly.

Do you get to walk by UK and Canada? At least that would be a little walk. Thanks S

Yes, you get to walk by UK and Canada, but there are no shops open, so you must bring your coffee with you from your resort.

Another alternative is to make a breakfast PS for Akershus in Norway at the Princess breakfast. Not sure what path they ask you to take, but you may get an early morning stroll around WS that way if you come in the international gateway. At worst case, they may make you walk towards Future World then across the front then past Mexico to get to Norway

Another nice walk in the morning with your coffee is around the lake in front of BW. You can go all the way around, past YC, BC, Swan and Dolphin. You can even pick up your coffee (or even a little breakfast) at the boardwalk Bakery.

MMMMMM!!! Boardwalk Bakery-Great place for breaky and snacks-fresh bread and jam -rice Krispsie treats

We will also be staying at the BoardwalkInn (hopefully:D ) in Oct. As stated before, it is a long walk from WS to FW, is there another, shorter,easier route from the Boardwalk to FW? Would we have to take the bus?? Thanks, Karen

I'm assuming that you can enter at the International Gateway for early morning entry as well? While many people don't seem to think it is worth it to enter Epcot on an early entry day, we like to get there and do Test Track as much as possible, then take in a few other attractions. If we enter in the back of World Showcase, do they open the gates at the same time as the front gates? This would appear to put us at a slight disadvantage to those entering at the front.

Any feedback based on actual experience would be appreciated. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter