• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet Access at the Disneyland Hotel?

DisneylandGuy22

WDW International Program Alumni
Anyone know if there is in-room hi speed internet at the Disneyland Hotel? I will be staying there for a week Jan 17th-24th and need the internet for work purposes and rather not use the business center as i will be bringing my laptop with me.

If so how much is it? Is it wireless or wired?

Since Im using DVC points do I have to pay the resort fee?

I am not sure about if you have to pay that fee using points, I wish I knew since we are using points to stay at the GCH in June. But, yes they do have it and it is included in that daily resort fee. That fee also includes newspaper, health club access and parking. I think its $10 a day, around $12 with tax. My husband always has to use it for work too! They have a very nice desk area perfect for that very thing, it is wired, they provide the cable. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the info, I will let you know if I have to pay the resort fee, I will post when I get there, 34 days to go :)

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter