Internet access?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
What is available for internet access from PP? I have my wireless LAN card as well as a dial-up cable, if needed.

Also, If I am lowered to using dial-up :earseek: does anyone have any access #'s for AOL?

Thanks...

---Paul in southern NJ

When we were at the GC a month ago, the hotel had wireless internet access included in your room...they had the ethernet cables and everything over by the desk all ready to go.
My DH was at PP for a conference this last summer and said it was the same there as well. In fact, he was the one that told me that wireless internet is included at all the Disneyland hotels' rooms now... :goodvibes
We loved having it!

Michelle2 said:
When we were at the GC a month ago, the hotel had wireless internet access included in your room...they had the ethernet cables and everything over by the desk all ready to go.
My DH was at PP for a conference this last summer and said it was the same there as well. In fact, he was the one that told me that wireless internet is included at all the Disneyland hotels' rooms now... :goodvibes
We loved having it!

Free is good.... :cool1: thanks!

---Paul in Southern NJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter