Internet costs

amalone1013

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the data package costs? I'm trying to find out for a family member as a deciding factor for if they cruise with us

I don't know the price, BUT I know that while it has gotten better, shippernet is still not 100% reliable. Weather can affect it - the EBPC cruise was without shippernet (or at least it was VERY sketchy) because of the hurricanes they had to sail around knocking things out of whack.

So even if it's affordable for the family member, if 100% always being able to connect is a necessity, that cannot be guaranteed.

Does anyone know the data package costs? I'm trying to find out for a family member as a deciding factor for if they cruise with us

$19 for 100mb

$39 for 300mb

$89 for 1000mb

This was per our Disney Fantasy cruise on 11/10/18.

There is also a special on the day of embarkation. One person per stateroom can sign up for 50mb of Internet for free.

Borrowing from another thread:

c0XlT8Ol.jpg

We were on Western/Fantasy. I found it quite usable in the cabin. I needed it just in case something went badly awry at work, but otherwise didn't use it much--couple of scaled down pictures to facebook. Paying by the MB, it's definitely not sit on the pool deck and surf on your phone. So if your friend is like me and needs to check email once or twice a day, game on! If it's sit and work a couple of hours a day, not going to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter