Internet TV

lucigo

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime etc. on a regular TV? We have 2 TVs with PS3's, but would like to get something for the bedroom TV now that I'm considering cutting the cable cord and only having internet.

I can't speak from experience, however of the reviews I've read, Roku has been the top pick. A used PS3 or Xbox 360 would also work, but both require extra steps just to get to the apps. Roku always stays on and the UI is pretty simple to navigate.

I've also heard good things about Amazon Fire TV. Some of the reviews I've read said they preferred the Fire TV's UI over Roku's. There should be a good bit of videos on YouTube showing off the UI and navigating it to aid in your decision.

Thank you, I think Roku is going to be the way to go. We have Verizon Fios and their internet only is pretty expensive still, but if we change to Xfinity we will have to have lines run. Trying to figure it all out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter