Internet

lasob

Mouseketeer
Just curious, is the internet connection/speed improved at BW? I have not seen any posts lately about it. So I hope that means it is better.

It was awful last Oct. when we were there. We return next week and I was wondering. TIA.

We were there this past October and the speeds seemed great. We were using ipads and iphones.

Stephen

Wow, we were there in Oct. and the speeds on a laptop were slooooow. In fact the boards here were loaded with people complaining about the service. I was wondering if it was improved, from someone who has been recently. Thanks.

We were there last October as well and had no issue with the Internet speeds...but like the previous poster we had iPads and iPhones ......if we were staying at BWV next week I'd update but were at AKV this trip

OP, maybe it depends on your location. Every time I used the iPad, I was on the balcony overlooking the Boardwalk or in my room (near the door to the balcony). It could be that there are some dead spots in other parts of the resort but we had no issues. The previous year, in the same location, the internet was slow and would kick me off after a few minutes when logged on. This past October was great.
Stephen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter