Interview The Person Below You!

Cold meat salad, and fruit and yogurt!

Have you ever won a trophy?

Yes when I was at secondary school for hockey & athletics

Do you drive?

Yesh I do, and I like driving. I used to have a fantastic fun big engine old-ish classic car but now just have a boring diesel sensible car aka ford Fiesta.

Would you rather it was freezing but crisp and clear or mildly cold (7-10 degrees) and cloudy?

Freezing but crisp and clear (i'm weird and love the cold)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Playing cricket on Saturday morning, graduation party in the evening, car boot Sunday morning (why 6am???) and off to Wales for the night with my brother.

What's the best ride in the world and why?

Ohhhhh... thats a toughy. I'm going to cheat here. Best roller coaster in the world is Nemesis at Alton Towers because its intense.

Best non coaster in the world... maybe ToT because its got such good place setting, story telling and a great thrill ride to boot. (fave is Orlando version)

Whats your favorite ride in Fantasyland?

Nemesis is certainly the best of the B and M suspended coasters that I've been on although after the really odd headache it gave me last week, I think my insane coaster days might be behind me sadly :( TOT is excellent, one of my all time faves :)

As for me:

Mr Toad's Wild Ride.

Same question Tomorrow Land.

Last edited:

The greatest attraction is the history of mankind. The perfect fusion of Disney magic, humour, music, colour and Dole Whip. The Enchanted Tikki Room. The under new management one in WDW is fun but nothing, not even Millenium Force crossed with Tatsu beats Pierre and the gang :)

On that note, your favourite "alternative" ride.

Does Harry Potter's forbidden journey count as an Alternative ride? If so then that's my choice.

Are you an iPhone, Android or Windows phone person?

iPhone all the way! I love it!

Do you do the lottery and have you ever won?

Occassionally, and I have won £10 a couple of times

What are you having for dinner?

"Fantasy, if it's really convincing, can't become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time"

I feel this quote gives me validation as to why I obsess about Disney/Disney Parks so much. For those brief moments they allow me to escape to a world that is beyond the reach of life and time.

Do you like snow?

Lovely quote :)

Yes. Loved it as a kid now doubly as I get to play with my daughter, pelt her with snowballs and build snowmen all in the name of being a great dad, bliss!

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

I'm a mechanical engineer at Cadbury.

Who is your favorite airline to fly long Hall with?

Last edited:
I liked Delta when we flew to NYC and Continental before they merged

When is your next night out?

Sunday with my brother in Abersoc. His idea not mine!

Regarding airlines, the best flight we ever had was United on a brand new 777. They bumped us up to business on our honeymoon, lovely! Since then, for trans atlantic, Virgin and BA are the best. Conti and Delta have been poor. Swore I'd never fly United again after they cancelled our booking mid trip in 2012, long story. So why the hell are we flying with them this year????? Ah, price ;)

What's your fav film and why?

Ooh I have loads, but I guess Angel Heart with Mickey Rourke and Robert De-nero comes in at the top. Love the story and the twist at the end.

Whats your fav TV Series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter