Interview The Person Below You!

Usually work in but if not just carry on with plans

What is your favourite meal?

Oooh that's hard. I guess that would be French fries!

-------------------------------

What is your biggest fear?

Aside from money health family etc, being alone in the universe. That really scares me because it makes us so unbelievably precious that any wasted second is a crime.

Are we alone in the universe?

The guy from that food show on Saturday Morning... quick google... James Martin.

For some reason he really irritates me.

Who is your favorite TV presenter?

Louis Theroux (can you class him as a TV presenter :scratchin?)

Which actor/actress, would you like to play you, if your life was turned into a film?

I think the most realistic would be Pauline Quirke but I'd really like it to be someone more glamorous!

Where in the world except for Florida would you like to live?

I am not even remotely tempted by living in Florida. However, Southern California is a different matter entirely. I would love to live either in San Diego or in one of the beach communities in Orange County.

What is the next thing you are looking forward to?

Going to Southern California in 3 weeks for some well deserved R and R and our annual Disneyland fix :)

I wouldn't live in Florida for a gold clock! Colorado or Vancouver though, might consider those.

What's your earliest memory?

Louis Theroux (can you class him as a TV presenter :scratchin?)

Heck yea! He's brilliant!

My earliest memory, i think, is when my brother was born. My mum had got me a cat to, you know, stop me from being jelous. My brother was on a chair in a babyseat and I picked up the cat and held him up. I said "look James (cat's name) its the new baby."

My mum walked in and shouted "get the cat away from the baby!" We still laught about it now.

What do you remember the most from your 1st trip to a disney park?

Disneyland in 1983, not being allowed to go on Dumbo because my older brother wanted to go on Space Mountain. Never, ever forgiven my parents for that!

Same question :)

You know I can't remember anything from my 1st trip to a disney park... However my 1st memory was from my 2nd trip which was when space mountain in DLP had just opened... I was too little to go on so my mum's friend took me into a little walk through area so I could look up at the roller coaster. That memory is really vivid and for so long I thought I'd imagined it because when I visited DLP as an adult there was no walkway... However someone on these boards shed some light onto this story.

There did used to be a tunnel before space mountain was changed to "mission 2" and posted a picture. It was exactly how I remembered. so I wasn't imaging it.

Sorry long post....

If you could paint Cinderella's castle any colour... what would you choose and why?

That memory is really vivid and for so long I thought I'd imagined it because when I visited DLP as an adult there was no walkway... However someone on these boards shed some light onto this story.

There did used to be a tunnel before space mountain was changed to "mission 2" and posted a picture. It was exactly how I remembered. so I wasn't imaging it.

I first went when the station looked alot different, it seem to remember it not being open to the outside? Could you link to the post you mentioned? :)

I would paint the castle with light. Kind of like celebrate the magic, but more subtle :)

What is the first thing you do when arriving at a Disney Park?

Stand in front of the castle and have a little (happy) cry... strange i know but i know my head is not normal. lol

@Jon84

I had to do a bit of digging but it was a video that someone had made of the original Space Mountain (aka Discovery mountain) The bit that made the light go on in my head was stood by the window where the grey coloured lump of "space rock" on the right hand side. That's the memory I've got.

Check it out

Would you want to live in America?

This is also a fantastic video... oh so 90's lol

Sorry back to the interviewing...

Would you want to live in America?

Thats brilliant thanks Rachel :) It's always been open in the Station, but I always remember it being much darker!

I sure would. I've even looked at getting work in my field within Team Disney and Universal Creative. The main issue is that you need a job before you can apply for a Visa, and once you have one, alot of employers don't want to wait. I think my only option would be to move with my current company which would make getting a Visa quicker, then move when the time is right?

Have you live in anywhere other than the UK?

7km mud run on Saturday! Recover Sunday haha.

Whats the shortest holiday you would take to WDW (flying from the UK)?

Never been but would 7 nights

What is your favourite cocktail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter