Intimate add on or no add on

mmschwaba

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if it's cheaper to do an intimate add on package or just do the intimate package with everything all together? I have 6 nights booked at the carribean beach resort for January 2004 and it's running me a little over $1600 and then the intimate add on is $2100. I've tried to contact our coordinator but, she hasn't responded back. I just don't want to have to pay more, by doing the add on package. One other question has anyone had a lady named lynn for their wedding coordinator. I can't remember her last name. Is she any good? Thanks !

I guess it depends on your resort. The regular intimate w/four nights at CBR is $3000. The add on ($2100) plu six nights at CBR($1600, as you posted) would be $3700. The difference between the two is $700. From that, I think it would be chearper for you to go with the regular intimate, and then add on two more nights. Not much cheaper, but maybe you would be saving about $200.

-Aurora

Hi! I think that the question as to whether it's worth it depends on how long you're staying, and what kind of discount you got on your room. It may work out that the new vacation package (pay for 4 days hotel & passes, get 7 days) would make it worthwhile for you to do the intimate add-on. Just price the full intimate with your coordinator, then do some research on your own to see what kind of deal you can get, and compare the 2.
And we had Lynn McKitrick as our coordinator - she is AWESOME! She took care of anything and everything for us, dealing with any issues before they ever became problems. She responds quickly to calls and e-mails and is just generally GREAT! You're so lucky to have her and not some of the other intimate coordinators they have there. We had 2 others before her, and one left the company (he was terrible) and the other one realized after being our coordinator for 3 months that our wedding was on a Monday, and Monday was her day off. Took her that long to figure it out... :rolleyes:
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter