intimate add on? pay in advance?

diz_princess

Mouseketeer
I remember reading somewhere that you can do an add on package to your hotel room. I've also heard that the bill for the add on package is added onto your room charge, it's charged to your room. Is it possible to book a room and pay over the room rate ahead of time for the add on package?
Does this make sense? In essence, I'd like to book the room and add on package and pay for it well in advance.
thanks!

We booked our weddingmoon rooms thru DC and then contacted Disney Weddings and gave them the confirmation number to have the intimate wedding package added on. You do not have to have a deposit on the wedding package itself, just the rooms. It does have to be paid separately from your rooms by so many days before your wedding. It saved us alot of money doing it this way. Good Luck!

Yes, you can do this. You will be billed on your room charge but if you pay ahead to your room, when you arrive, you will have a credit that will take care of your add-on. We were married 11/2000 and that is what we did. You may want to check with your coordinator though, incase policies have changes. Different resorts have different levels of room charging before they charge your card....at the Poly, we had $1500 but I know my brother had $500 at he All- Star. Hope I didn't confuse you.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter