Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

:eek: :eek: :eek:
What is wrong with you woman!!!!!

Rob thought it was funny.....:confused3 or rather he thought I was funny....ok.....so he said I was FUNNY LOOKING....but what's a slur among friends? :laughing:

Rob thought it was funny.....:confused3 or rather he thought I was funny....ok.....so he said I was FUNNY LOOKING....but what's a slur among friends? :laughing:

Both.

I laughed at the Chef Mickey's comment.

AND Rosie is funny looking.

Hello All! I am Barbara and I live in the midwest area with my fiancee, Hollie. We have been together for five years and are as happy as the day we met. We have four boys who keep us very busy. We went to California in January and spent several days at Disney. We are scheduled to go to WDW on October 18 for 9 days. We are very excited!!

Hey! I'm Derrick and I love Disney! :D. I bought the Eticket app for Disneyland on my iPhone and it's great!!! Thank you!

:wave2: Hi there Derrick! Good to have you on board!

Hello All! I am Barbara and I live in the midwest area with my fiancee, Hollie. We have been together for five years and are as happy as the day we met. We have four boys who keep us very busy. We went to California in January and spent several days at Disney. We are scheduled to go to WDW on October 18 for 9 days. We are very excited!!

:welcome: Barbara!

Your screen name makes me want to watch Xanadu...again....

Hi All,

My name is Eric (27). I live in Minneapolis with my partner of 4 years Bert (36). I've been a long time lurker of the board, but always been a little too shy to actually post over here and say Hi!

I'm a full time student and work full time for a "large minneapolis based retailer/ large financial service provider" as a field trainer. I'm the Disney nut... Bert tolerates it and admits he loves it, but just not as much as I do.

We're planning another trip to Disney for Xmas/New Years... it's going to be long year!

So anyway.. Hi! :)

Lets see, well my name is Frank and I live in NJ and work for a Marketing/Training company based out in Cali. Since I travel a lot for work I tend to rack up the hotel points which makes going down to Disney so much more eaiser! As for which are my favorite parks, it would be a tossup between the MK and EPCOT.

As for my upcomming trips, defintely coming back for gaydays and probably for IF&WF! I look forward to meeting other disney aficionados both on here and in the real world (according to Disney :P)

You know, I have a friend in Minneapolis who has a younger brother named Eric. It's a large world, but, an interesting coincidence.:

Too funny. I've only been here in the arctic tundra for about 10 years. I spent the formative years of my life in Wichita, KS. I got out of there as fast as I could!

Lets see, well my name is Frank and I live in NJ and work for a Marketing/Training company based out in Cali. Since I travel a lot for work I tend to rack up the hotel points which makes going down to Disney so much more eaiser! As for which are my favorite parks, it would be a tossup between the MK and EPCOT.

As for my upcomming trips, defintely coming back for gaydays and probably for IF&WF! I look forward to meeting other disney aficionados both on here and in the real world (according to Disney :P)

Hey, I'm always here so stop by and say 'hi!'

Too funny. I've only been here in the arctic tundra for about 10 years. I spent the formative years of my life in Wichita, KS. I got out of there as fast as I could!

Hey, it's currently 34 degrees here in Orlando so dont feel bad. It was sleeting at my house when I left for work, and we may get some mild flurries today.

Hey, it's currently 34 degrees here in Orlando so dont feel bad. It was sleeting at my house when I left for work, and we may get some mild flurries today.

I read this and briefly thought, "hey, it's probably the closest in temperature it gets between FL and here." So, then, I looked at the weather forecast and the current temperature outside is -17F. Yikes!

I hope they manage to save the citrus crops because yours tastes much better than the other countries we import from.

I read this and briefly thought, "hey, it's probably the closest in temperature it gets between FL and here." So, then, I looked at the weather forecast and the current temperature outside is -17F. Yikes!

I hope they manage to save the citrus crops because yours tastes much better than the other countries we import from.

I've seen heaters and misters out in the groves that have fruit, so hopefully they'll be good. Lucky for us, most of the groves near me were harvested in December so only a few types of orange are still ripening :thumbsup2

34 degrees in January is a heat wave here! :rotfl2: I'm glad we didn't plan an early January trip this year though! Here's to warmer weather for you all very soon!

Lets see, my name is Rick and my husband's name is Glenn (yes we managed to get married in the short time it was legal in California) We've been together 20 years. Have been to DisneyWorld 4 times and each time stayed at Old Key West Resort (the units are big if out of the way) My favortie park is Epcot and Disneyland (have been there more than 80 time) I remember seeing the model of Epcot Center at the end of the Carousel of Progress in Disneyland when it was just and idea and couldn't wait to go in person. Needless to say I love almost everything Disney. I'm now taking my grand nieces and nephews to DisneyWold. Would love to hear from any of you about you favorite things to do at DisneyWorld
:tigger:

:wave:

Lets see, my name is Rick and my husband's name is Glenn (yes we managed to get married in the short time it was legal in California) We've been together 20 years.

Congratulations! (I'm still cranky about that vote!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter