• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Many of you know me

Just remember me as the person who likes to party.......sometimes

Hey guys!

Re introduction of Lexie-Zoey.
You can call me any variation of my name. so Lexie, Zoey, Lex, zo. You get the idea.
Im Hannah's older sister. Much older. Im in my last year of High School so I board at our school.
yeppers.
haha.

Hey guys! Havnt been here in a while and since Im still a teen, for another month atleast, I might as well introduce myself.

Hello Hawaiidood!! I love your dp and your personal message thing!! :goodvibes

Since there are so many new people I will just say Hi to everyone.

I'm Jade BTW

Hiya, I guess you would have figured out I am new since this is my 1st post. My name is Abbie, well actually it is Abigail but you get the picture. I am 14 and in the 9th year at Brewster Academy in New Hampshire. When I am not in school I reside in Fredericton, New Brunswick with my family. I love anything to do with Disney, the parks, dvds, music, characters, pretty much anything about Disney. I also love sports and mostly Equestrian riding which I am learning at school. During the school months I board at the school living in dorms with other classmates which I enjoy sometimes, but other times I get home sick. My favorites with Disney are as follows:

Movie: The Little Mermaid
Song: Kiss The Girl
Character: Ariel
Park: Animal Kingdom
Ride: Expedition Everest
Disney Dining: Le Cellier Steakhouse
Show: Fantasmic

Hello Abbie! I'm Steph and welcome to the DISboards :cutie: You're going to absolutly love it here!!!

and btw, I LOVE Le Cellier's too!! :cutie:

Hey Hawaiidood and Abbie. I'm Hunter.

By the way Abbie, this is kinda OT but it still kind of on topic, but I did a HUGE report on New Brunswick 2 years ago for school.It was super interesting. Fredericton is right by the St. John River, right? Have you ever been to St. Andrews?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter